was born in 1888.
He was the son of Samuel and Arabella Mahood. In 1901 the family were living in house 58, Ballydownfine, Ballygomartin Ward, Co. Antrim.
Mahood would have joined the Belfast Banking Company around 1905.
By 1911 Mahood is boarding in house 16, Forthill Street, Enniskillen East, Co. Fermanagh. He is described as a Bank Clerk.
On 28th September 1912, a Thomas Mahood signed the Ulster Covenant at Enniskillen giving his address as Font Villa, Enniskillen.
Mahood served with the 10th Bn. Royal Irish Rifles and attained the rank of Quarter-Master Sergeant.
Following his demobilisation after the Great War, Mahood returned to work eventually ending up as Manager of Portaferry branch. He also worked in Enniskillen and Rathfriland.
Retirement came in 1951 and he died on 8th February 1961.